RS1 SNARE DRUM
RS1 - British Drum Co.’s flagship marching snare drum. Featuring our unique Levitone™ snare mechanism, the RS1 is designed to give you absolute control of snare response and sensitivity for a superior drumming experience.
• RS1 - 14” x 12” Twin Snare
• 8-ply 5mm Grade A Scandinavian Birch & Old English Oak Shell
• 45º Bearing Edges • Remo USA Heads • Aluminium Hoops
• Mk2 Palladium Strainer • Palladium Lugs
• Levitone™ Bottom Snare Mechanism
• Polished Stainless Steel Ball Feet • DragonTooth Lever
• Supplied with a British Drum Co. Magnetik marching drum key
• Available in Gloss Black, Gloss White
and Military Red & Blue Livery
Levitone™ parallel action lower snare mechanism maintains consistent tension
Mk2 Palladium snare strainer
Polished steel ball feet remain on the tension rod for easy tuning
PARALLEL ACTION SNARE MECHANISMS
UPPER SNARE MECHANISM
The upper parallel action mechanism offers infinite adustment options so you can achieve the perfect balance of response, sensitivity and control.
• Our snare mechanism is precision engineered from super-light aircraft grade aluminium. This innovative upper snare mechanism guarantees optimum parallel snare wire positioning with a single, uncomplicated adjustment.
• DragonTooth snare lever is ergonomically designed to be perfectly positioned for control during performance.
The Levitone™ lower parallel action mechanism maintains equal tension across the head for a crisp, tight response to even the most sensitive playing.
• Once set, the Levitone™ system
maintains a consistent and
sustained tension so you can
focus on your performance
• The Levitone™ system is strong
enough to accommodate all
types of playing but its
lightweight design makes
drumming a pleasure
LEVITONE™ LOWER SNARE
Every British Drum Co. Regimental Series marching drum is fitted with our stunning Palladium hardware. Click here to find out more about how British Drum Co. drums look amazing with Palladium.